When you are surrounded by a plethora of fragrances, the task of choosing the right one can be extremely overwhelming. After all, all the perfume stores have shelves consisting of multiple types of perfumeries with varied compositions and distinctive price tags. Choosing the best men perfume has been made easier with our article, which intends to enlighten you with the various methods of trying a fragrance.
Testing the fragrance using blotter papers
By far, paper blotters are the simplest tools for testing your fragrances. Paper blotters are nothing but white cards used for spraying a fragrance for testing purposes. Using a blotter paper for testing fragrance ensures that the fragrance does not get in contact with your skin. Most perfume stores have blotter papers available for free usage. But how do you use these papers for testing your perfume?
- Simply spray your fragrance twice into the air.
- Now, pass the blotter swiftly into the vapor cloud produced by the fragrance.
- Then, gently wave the card under your nose to inhale the smell.
Test it on your skin
While blotter papers can be a great way of testing your favorite perfume, it often has its limitations. Instead, try testing the perfume on your skin. It would help you understand the evolution process of the same and also would you get accustomed to the smell generated by the perfume. The natural oils present in your skin allow the perfume to leave its impact for a longer time. Let’s figure out the right way to test the fragrance on your skin.
- Spray the perfume on the back of your hand twice. Make sure you maintain a proper distance between the perfume and your skin
- Leave the perfume and let it dry naturally. Make sure you don’t rub the fragrance.
- Don’t touch your nose onto the skin but inhale the fragrance.
We believe now you have an idea about the two ways of trying and testing the fragrance of your perfume. Comment below and let us know which process do you prefer?